Study in Canada: The Golden Opportunity

Canada provides you with a golden opportunity to study in a safe and friendly environment which will not only enable you to get an internationally recognized qualification at much less tuition fee but will also allow you to get valuable work experience. Moreover sports and academic scholarships are also available for foreign students at undergraduate levels.

Your dependants can also accompany you to Canada on a visit visa with an opportunity to get a work permit and secure a job. Your children can also accompany you, if older than 5 years then they need to be enlisted in a Canadian school, providing you with an ideal opportunity to not only get top notch education for yourself but also for your children.

In order to be able to study in Canada you will need a study permit unless you intend to do a short course of less than six months for which you do not need even a study permit. In order to get a study permit you first need to be accepted by a Canadian institution, each Canadian province and territory have their own education systems. After choosing the appropriate school for yourself, you need to apply for admission. Once accepted you can take your letter of acceptance from the Canadian institute to apply for a study permit at your local visa office, this permit will allow you to study in Canada. At the visa office you will have to provide them the original letter of acceptance, proof of your identity and proof indicating that you have sufficient funds to pay for your tuition, living expenses and return flight.

You or any family member traveling with you to Canada will also need to have a medical examination and a security check. Once your application has been approved you will get a letter of introduction, this letter is not your study permit but will need to be presented upon your arrival in Canada to get your study permit. You might also need a temporary resident visa to enter Canada. Once you have arrived in Canada you will have to meet an officer from Canada Border Services Agency to whom you will need to provide necessary documents so that he or she can make the final decision based on Canadian law whether to allow you to study in Canada or not.

While studying in Canada you can work on campus without needing a work permit but the work permit allows you to not only work off campus part time during term but also allows you to work full time during your vacations. After the completion of your education from a college or university you can also apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit Program which will grant you permission to gain valuable work experience in Canada for a duration equivalent to your study period but it cannot be more than 3 years. For example if you have studied for 4 years than you can get a 3 year work permit and if you have studied for 8 months you can get a work permit for a period of 8 months. Canada Experience Class states that once you have graduated from a post-secondary program from an eligible Canadian institution and has one year work experience you are eligible to apply for permanent residency.

There are so many websites online where you can visit and get all the relevant information. You can get all the guideline of your documentation, application procedures, lists of the institutions and programs offered your visa process, application forms, documents and photograph specification, statutory declaration of common law union and everything that you will need to do so you can go for your dream of study in Canada.

If you want to know more about study in can visit: