Canada is one of the most attractive countries in the Northern Hemisphere for new immigrants. Each year, hundreds of thousands of people together with their families make their way to Canada. This is also become Canada is a very welcoming country. Its vast land and small population makes it the ideal place to settle. Here are some of the reasons why Canada is such as attractive destination.
a) Canada has a democratically-elected government which guarantees freedom to all
b) Canada has a sound economy
c) Canada has a relatively low crime rate
d) Canada has a racially-diverse society
These factors make Canada a magnet for over half a million people who settle here annually. If you want to be among these lucky ones, here are some simple steps to take:
Steps To Getting A Canadian work permit
1. Fill out a Work Permit application form
2. Look for an employer
3. Secure a Letter from that prospective employer stating that they are offering you a job. This letter should also highlight that they feel that you are the best for the job.
4. Get a Positive Labour Market Opinion (LMO) from the HRSDC.
5. Make a photocopy of your passport
6. Take 2 professional immigration photos with your name and date of birth
7. Get your birth certificate
8. If you have school certificates, degrees or High school diploma you should get these ready
9. Remember to check whether you are eligible by assessing you job requirements
When it comes to assessing your job requirements, here are some pointers:
a) Do you have at least a 6 month approved training course for care-givers?
b) Do you have the relevant work experience of at least one year in the last 3 years? (prepare check stubs)
c) Do you have a Letter of recommendation?
Also remember to prepare a summary of your skills and experience. Your resume can suffice.
These are some of the preparations you must make. Canadian immigration experts recommend that you begin this process at least 12 months from the date that you want to immigrate. This is because the Canadian authorities might also ask for additional information such as police clearance from the country where you are currently residing in. Some people may be coming from Third countries and may not have all the documentation available. They need to contact their original countries of birth to secure these documents for instance, the birth certificate.
Would you like a free coaching guide to help you the fastest step-by-step process to immigrate to Canada [http://content-universe.net/newcontent/category/canada-immigration-steps/]? Then pick up this practical tutorial guide Canada immigration process-map [http://content-universe.net/newcontent/category/canada-immigration-steps/] and avoid the hassles of the immigration process.