Filing a Saudi Visa or UAE Visa can be downright complicated if you do not know the requirements.If you want to go and visit Saudi Arabia, one of the requirements is a valid passport valid for at least six months after the issuance of the Saudi Arabia Visa. All citizens of Australia, Canada, United States of America, Britain and other European countries are required to present a visa except those citizens of:
- United Arab Emirates
Aside from that, the following nationals are also not required a visa:
- Those who have connecting flights and stop over Saudi Arabia. They are however not allowed to leave the airport as well as not go beyond 18 hours.
- Nationals that are holders of Israeli stamps or passports
- Those who have been issued permits by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
What other requirements must be presented upon application for a Saudi Arabian Visa aside from the passport?
- A photo that must be recently taken, passport sized and having a white background.
- Duly completed application form, printed and in black ink.
- A return ticket
Following are the reasons for granted entry:
- Visit close family members
Never forget to take note of the following important guidelines:
- Approval of your application for Saudi Arabia Visa will be denied if you don’t comply with their proper dress code.
- Nationals coming from Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger and Nigeria are always required a transit visa regardless of the length of stay and regardless of whether they go out of the airport area or not.
- There are special policies regarding pilgrims who wants to be allowed entry to Saudi Arabia. If you are planning to have a pilgrimage, you may need to consult the consulate nearest you.
- Don’t forget that you must have your Saudi Visa while you travel or you will be denied in your entry
- For women who are travelling, they must be met by their sponsors as their entry will be denied without someone to meet them. The immigration office will surely hold them until the sponsor comes. In addition to that, they must have proper accommodation prepared while they’ll be staying there.
- There’s no exit permit required when one leaves Saudi but they should have not criminal records or any pending cases. Before arriving to any court resolution, exit permits may not be granted for anything related to labor disputes.
- Vaccines are required such as typhoid and meningitis