CompleteCase is a DIY divorce service that offers a 100% Guarantee that your divorce will be approved by a Court.
That, in my view, is a good offer because not all divorces filed with the court is approved. Denials delay divorce proceedings.
Here’s what I like most about CompleteCase:
I like the fact you can actually fill out the forms and go through the process without having to create an account and/or sign up with the service.
You can actually fill in the forms directly on their website and see if you qualify to use their DIY divorce service. It only takes about 20 minutes to go through the online questionnaire.
The CompleteCase DIY Divorce Service Process:
Choose your state or province (yes they process Canadian divorces), then fill out the online questionnaire to find out if you’re eligible for a do-it-yourself divorce with their online service.
Complete a divorce interview when it’s convenient for you.
Print your completed divorce forms and then file them with the appropriate court.
Why Use a DIY Divorce Service such as CompleteCase?
- Save a lot of money in legal fees. CompleteCase costs only $249 USD (does not include court filing fees).
- It can be faster – much faster than litigating and going to trial.
- If you and your spouse are keen on using a DIY divorce service, it forces you both to come to agreement on all terms of your divorce. This can save you a great deal of heartache that accompanies a drawn out Court battle (note, however, if your divorce is complex and/or you cannot agree to all terms, a do-it-yourself divorce is not for you).
- CompleteCase will also prepare a Last Will and Testament for you at no additional cost (this offer is as of the date this article was published).
- They are not a form warehouse – they complete the necessary forms for you – and guarantee your divorce will process or else you receive a 100% refund.
- CompleteCase has handled thousands of divorces (30,000 at the time this article was published) throughout the USA and Canada. They are up-to-date in every jurisdiction with the forms and process.
- CompleteCase accepts Visa and MasterCard.
- You can make changes to your divorce forms simply by logging in to your CompleteCase and making changes to the form(s).
Note: your divorce paperwork will NOT be reviewed by a lawyer.
Who is Eligible to Use CompleteCase?
Your divorce must be uncontested. This mean you and your spouse must agree to all the terms of your divorce – including asset division and child custody.
CompleteCase in the News and Media
CompleteCase, being a pioneer in the online DIY divorce service industry has been profiled by some of the biggest media companies and programs in the World such as:
- Good Morning America
- USA Today
- The Today Show (NBC)
- TIME Magazine
- Los Angeles Times
Compare CompleteCase with another divorce service [http://www.doityourselfdivorceinfo.com/].
Or, read an in-depth review of the other major online divorce service [http://www.doityourselfdivorceinfo.com/in-depth-legalzoom-online-divorce-service-review].