There are many people around the world who travel to United States of America using different classes of US Visa such as tourist visa, student visa, K-1 spouse Visa, Family Visa, Green card lottery visa, Work Visa. There are many foreigner who come to United States to settle there temporary or on permanent basis. Around thousands of people apply for different categories of US Visa. Any foreigner who want to enter the domestic territory of United States need to avail US Visa under the following scenarios
· If the person is not the permanent resident of twenty seven Visa Waiver countries
· If he or she is not the permanent resident of Canada or Bermuda
· If the concerned person is not eligible to travel United States without availing any class of Visa due to his/her criminal record or other anti-social mal-practices
There are many other countries who have adopted the method of providing visas to eligible people from different parts of the world due to security concerns of citizens and visitors.
Highly sophisticated techniques are involved in providing US Visa. Visa applications are deeply scrutinized and interviews are conducted by visa consulates. The database available at US embassies cross checks all the details provided by the applicants.
Immigration process for United states at least a year or two after applicant of different countries submit their immigration visa applicants
There are two major classifications of US Visa
· Immigrant Visa-It is for those people who are looking to settle permanently in United States of America. In this condition the applicant need to be sponsored by citizen residing in United States or by a professional employer An affidavit is required by the US embassy regarding the financial status of citizen sponsoring the visa applicant.
· Non-Immigration Visa-It is applicable for those people, who are residing outside the domestic territory of United States and but looking to enter the US domestic territory for some purpose which is applicable for short duration of time. There are many valid reasons available for non-immigrant visa such as medical treatment, traveling purposes, business conferences and educational purposes.
Fees for US Visa
The US visa applicant need to pay the visa interview fees which is $131 (w.e.f Jan 2008) to the visa consulate for interview to be conducted by consular officer who takes the decision regarding issue of visa to the particular candidate who qualifies in the interview round. The fees is non refundable if the visa applicant is rejected after the interview. There are some major criteria, which supports the qualification for US Visa to enter the domestic territory of United States of America.
The US immigration process is very hectic, lengthy and costly. The US Visa applicants need to pay $1000 even after paying processing fees to permanently reside in United States of America
There are different classes of us visa, availing which enables the person to enter the domestic territory of United States of America.
Classes of US Visa
- Tourist Visa / B1 / B2
- Work Permit / H1B Visa
- Spouse VISA / V VISA
- Artist / Sports VISA
- Temporary VISA
- Company VISA
- Student VISA F / J / M
- US Marriage VISA
Try the Dynamic Duo for Weight Loss & Total Body Detox !
Click Here For Free Trial —> Acai Berry Diet [http://www.acaiberrycoloncleansediet.com/]
Get additional information or to request one of the FREE Acai or FREE Colon Cleanse samples.
Visit —> Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse [http://www.acaiberrycoloncleansediet.com/]
FREE offers are for a limited time only so get yours today!